Associate Engineer – CAD
Job Posting Date
: Aug 10, 2019, 5:25:16 PM
- Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently.
- Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other
- Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
- Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Adherence to quality process.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering with 3+ years of relevant experience or Degree in Mechanical desired with relevant exposure to design environment @1-2 years
- Software skills: Creo(Expert level), ACAD, Aware of PDMLink Practices
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Good Knowledge of Solenoid Valves, Cylinders and FRLs will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities,
- Respect company’s values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills are desirable.
To apply for this job please visit emerson.taleo.net.