We at BookMyShow, we are looking for passionate individuals who are self motivated and are keen on working on solutions that power the No.1 entertainment ticketing company in India.
Someone who is focused on quality and delivery with good communications skills and looks at roadblocks and challenges as just another milestone. Join us and use your skills to change the entertainment ticketing landscape in the country.
Your Profile :
1) Manage various databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
2) Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
3) Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
4) Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role
5) Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner
6) Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data
7) Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
8) Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to team
9) Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
10) Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
11) Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
12) Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
13) Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
14) Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
15) Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
14) Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
Your Checklist :
1) 2 – 5 years MYSQL / MongoDB Administration experience required
2) Proven working experience as a Database administrator
3) Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
4) Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
5) Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
6) Experience working with Windows server and Linux OS
7) Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
8) Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
9) Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
10) Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
11) Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
12) Familiarity with programming languages API
13) Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
14) Excellent written and verbal communication
15) Flexible, team player, get it done personality
16) Ability to organize and plan work independently
17) Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
To apply for this job please visit www.hirist.com.