Help us improve access to life-changing therapies that can transform human health We are Cytiva, a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Formerly part of GE Healthcare, we have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020. Our customers undertake life-saving activities.
These range from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies.
Our job is to supply the tools and services – the pots, pans, soups and sauces – they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes. We are looking for a field service engineer to work with our expert engineering team of 5 employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Challenging role? Then we would love to hear from you. What you’ll do
• The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for installing, trouble-shooting planned maintenance of the various range of Equipments sold by CYTIVA to the customers in Academic institutes, Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical Industries.
• The FSE is required to attend and close the service calls as per CYTIVA Service Quality. • The FSE is also expected to assist in growing the service business by selling the AMC, Spares, Validation & Automation solutions to the customers
• The FSE is also expected to collect the payments from the customers for the services rendered and solutions sold.
• The FSE is expected to adhere to the Key Performance Index of Service Operation. with adherence to the EHS norms of the company and customers.
Who you are • Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Instrumentation/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical & Tele-Communications Engineering with minimum 4 years’ experience in equipment and associated devices related to Biopharmaceutical Industry in the production/research department or in Service/Maintenance dept. of the Biopharmaceutical Industry or as a service provider to Biopharmaceutical industry.
• Ability to install, service and troubleshoot the equipment like Upstream Bio-reactors & Downstream Liquid Chromatography systems. • Interface and gel with both internal team members and external customers.
• Should have knowledge about validation services as per industry norms.
• Fluency in English language and Exposure to Microsoft Office. • Self-Motivated, enthusiastic, and ability to work independently with minimum direction.
• The job involve travel needs and extended out location stays – willingness to this need is desired. Who we are Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong.
If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career. Page 2 / 2 Want to know more? Experience life at Cytiva on our Careers website, Instagram channel and LinkedIn page! Cytiva is a 3.5 billion USD global life sciences leader with over 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to help us improve access to life-changing therapies that transform human health. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients. Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.danaher.com.