- Own, Interpret and analyse customer requirements/issues and look at effectively completing them. Strive to deliver outstanding customer service and drive to achieve/improve exceptional customer loyalty, satisfaction and turn around time.
• Acquire good process knowledge and be informed of all new updates/additions and functions.
• Customer education on product use.
• Liaison with in-house departments and third party suppliers.
• Involvement in project implementation.
• Involvement in procurement/deployment of hardware and software.
• Work in accordance to predefined PLAs / SLA’s ensuring end user efficiency is maintained.
• Understand the Quality requirements of the process well and follow up by calling/emailing the customer by having the parameters as the guide. Work/Implement on feedback given by the Trainers/Team leads/Coaches and show improvement (if necessary).
• Understand performance expectations clearly. Achieve/exceed target productivity goals and always strive to strike the correct balance between productivity and quality.
• Understand the importance of schedule adherence and operate according to the agreed norms (be present during operational hours, plan leaves effectively, take breaks per schedule etc).
• Work towards improving and building on existing knowledge. Effectively utilize various training programs offered by the bank.
• Share best practices. Be a visibly active member in the team by actively participating and contributing in team meets.
• Identify ways of improving service/adding value/reducing costs in line with business goals;
• Ensure compliance with audit requirements by actions being governed by overall audit guidelines;
• Adhere to the security and compliance standards and focus on excelling customer requirements;
• Actively participate in understanding and completing various Compliance, Security and Audit related certifications rolled out by the HSBC Bank/Group
- Analyze data and generate reports for working out best practices.
- Candidate should be atleast a graduate in any discipline with 2-3 years of IT experience – Desired
- Should have industry standard certified relevant to the process platform/environment, preferably on Windows Domain- Desired
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within limited timescales, whilst maintaining quality
- Ability to prioritize and deliver service, to agreed service levels, within a diverse and constantly changing technical environment. Willingness to work outside office hours on occasions, including weekends.
- Enthusiasm for new technologies and change
- Good working knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7
- Basic knowledge on HSBC ITO Delivery practices – Hardware Provisioning / ATM Support / Global Second line
- Good general IT support knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills & good customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills to quickly assess situations, their impact and options for resolution with high level of judgment and decision making skills
- To work in 24/7 environment.Prerequisites
- Applicants must have successfully completed 12 months in their current role and process learning curve as applicable.
- All applications must be approved via the Line Manager.
: Information Technology
: Asia Pacific-India-Telangana-Hyderabad
: Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
: 06-Dec-2018, 13:59:58
To apply for this job please visit hsbc.taleo.net.