Job Code : 1056042
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Mainframe Manual Testing, Coding Standards, Development
Desirable Skills: COBOL
Language Skills: English Language
Key skills required for the job are:
- Mainframe-L3 (Mandatory)
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : IT Software-Engineer
Job Category : IT/Software,1 to 3 Yr Exp
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Experienced (3 Years)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: Wipro) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
To apply for this job please visit www.freshersworld.com.