Date: Jul 31, 2020
City: Bangalore, KA, IN
Requisition ID: 257816
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Intelligent Asset Management is an integral part of SAP Digital Supply Chain portfolio. SAP Intelligent Asset Management solutions enable digital transformation of asset management using machine learning and real-time data from IoT-enabled smart assets to bring intelligence to the maintenance of equipment and plants for our customers. Asset Strategy and Performance Management (ASPM) is a solution in the SAP Intelligent Asset Management solution portfolio that enables asset owners, managers, plant managers, and reliability engineers to improve control, while making maintenance planning easier and more accurate
To take our products to the next level, we are looking for world-class Java developers with cloud native development mindset. We offer a culture of innovation and an opportunity to be part of a team with talented, supportive, and motivated colleagues, following agile methodologies and industry best practices.
As a Developer in the team, some key expectations are
- High quality code with well covered unit tests and automations.
- Experience of working with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Have good knowledge of development processes and SAP product standards.
- Customer oriented mindset.
- Good communication skills.
- Contribute to the team spirit by supporting an environment of continuous learning, exchanging of ideas & thoughts and embracing a culture of innovation.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-8 years of work experience developing Java based cloud applications on SAP Cloud Platform.
- Strong programming skills in Java, Java EE, HANA database design, SQL.
- Good Knowledge of Spring framework.
- Experience building cloud-native Java based microservices on SAP Cloud Platform.
- Experience working with GIT, Fortify, SONAR.
- Experience of working in Scrum teams.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Secondary skills in UI5 is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Development experience with proven practices like Test driven development is a plus.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Manager, Developer, ERP, Java, Computer Science, Management, Technology
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.