With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant, Java
Are you the one we are looking for?
In this role, you would be responsible for providing Enhancement & Development services in a Java/Angular/Database environment during regular India hours. Candidate will be working with SMEs, Business Analyst, module developers & Users complete end-to-end SDLC for Capital Market Client.
Additional responsibilities shall include contributing in designing and documenting of the software architecture based on existing architecture and inputs received from Client from time to time. Perform unit testing, integration testing and UAT as and when required. Also, engage with Client in requirement gathering, Status update on work, UAT and be the key partner in the overall engagement.
Qualifications we seek in you
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands on coding experience in Java (Core Java, J2EE), Spring MVC
- Expertise with modern JS libraries/frameworks (Angular or React JS, Stencil JS)
- Building advanced responsive layouts
- Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design
- Experience with browser-based debugging
- Excellent problem-solving ability and desire to learn new technologies and platforms
- Solid experience on REST APIs, JSON, Test Driven Development (TDD) and standards
- Familiar with HTTP protocol; familiar with performance tuning of Web Server, concurrency handling, and caching mechanisms
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding and Experience with basic DevOps tooling, Git workflow and CI/CD systems
- Financial Markets/Products knowledge
- Good understanding of backend systems and micro-services
- One who is Passionate about technology, problem solving, ability to adapt new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge!
- Excellent customer facing skills that include conducting compelling technical briefing & demonstrations. The person should have a technical curiosity to implement new technologies and articulate the solutions to the customer!
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Jul 29, 2020, 11:02:31 AM
Nov 26, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
To apply for this job please visit careers.genpact.com.