We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for:
You would be a People Manager and Hands on Engineering subject matter expert who can bring his knowledge to Drive quality outcomes.
- You will craft a meaningful vision for the team, working with cross functional stakeholders
- Will manage prioritization, trade-offs and set appropriate expectations for delivery
- You will proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic and technical goals
- You will oversee daily activities of team and provide direction and guidance as needed
- Will develop, coach, mentor individuals and teams and ensure high performance in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience on hands on engineering( coding,, implementing modern engineering practices etc)
- You have very good understanding of computer science fundamentals e.g OS, networking etc.
- Have proven experience setting measurable goals and metrics to drive success for teams
- Have demonstrated ability to hire, nurture developers and coach high performing teams
- You have at least 10+ years of experience in software development with minimum of 2-3 years of demonstrated leadership experience in managing technical teams.
- Have a degree in Engineering (Preferably in in Computer Science )
- Have experience in building complex Windows Desktop applications
- You have working knowledge of object oriented programming development in C#/.NET /C++
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.citrix.com.