UPS Logistics Pvt. Ltd.
Dot Net Developer
The End User Computing Senior Development Specialist is responsible for designing and building applications of low to medium complexity to fulfill user requirements. He/She facilitates user business requirement development to create useful applications. The Application Developer Specialist reviews requests to determine feasibility, scope and work effort. He/She meets with Project Sponsors for a preliminary view of the request to receive user approval. He/She conducts training to ensure users understand application uses. He/She provides support and maintenance for current applications to ensure efficient use of resources and to resolve application issues. He/She conducts tests to ensure applications are error-free.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates databases and codes applications to meet business needs
- Submits applications for certification to ensure compliance with development guidelines
- Troubleshoots current applications to isolate coding errors
- Monitors scheduled data jobs to ensure timely data loading
- Researches application data sources to determine the availability of the requested data
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of database design principles; identifies users’ requirements and needs with guidance from others; demonstrates a basic understanding of the importance of maintaining and updating databases
- Works with others to research stakeholders’ and key decision-makers’ needs, requirements, perspectives; describes in general terms customer characteristics, preferences, history, processes and constraints; lists what products and services are currently used by customers; uses knowledge of customers to provide input into which products or features to promote
- Describes basic categories of data; with supervision, locates and generates reports of existing data naming and structuring standards with supervision; recognizes the need for consistent data terminology and format
- Technical Graduate Degree or higher – Required
- Vocational Programming Certificate (additional advantage)
- Microsoft Access
- VBA (Visual Basic for Applications)
- ASP.NET, HTML, CSS
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Visual Studio, NET Framework, Entity Framework
NON TECHNICAL SKILLS
- English Speaking with good written and verbal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.