6 to 8 years experience in in .Net (2.0, 3.5, 4.0), C#, Silverlight.Net, SQL Server
• S/he must have a high degree of rigor for pushing the possibility of web based applications with elegant and standards compliant code
• Experience in building user controls, Control Template, data binding and styling.
• Understand and analyze the user requirements and deliver it on time.
• Should be able to prepare Work estimation for his/her Tasks.
• Ability to self-direct and manage time to meet milestones with Quality
• Work in a team environment with agile mindset, methodologies and tools.
• Participate in agile project planning, use case analysis, sprint cycle and stand-ups, product development, testing and release management
• Exposure to Continuous Integration using tools like TFS
• Hands-on experience in developing WCF services using C#.
• Positive attitude, with strong emphasis on being a team player
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance – and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.thomsonreuters.com.