Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Understand E2E solution, deployment and integration scenarios and drive module design decisions.
- Analyze and incorporate functional and non-functional requirements.
- Translate customer and software requirements to design and implement complete solutions.
- Identify and resolve technical risks through quick prototypes and agile methodologies / tools.
- Review and ensure quality of deliverables from self & team.
- Mentor junior team members for quality deliverables.
- Support Project manager with effort estimation.
- Perform extensive hands on product development.
- Follow best in class software development practices.
- Responsible to continuously improve the quality of software deliverables.
- Investigate critical defects & provide solutions, perform root cause analysis for continuous improvements.
- Key Skills/Competencies:
- 6 – 8 years of experience in software development
- Strong Object Oriented design and development knowledge and experience.
- Strong programming experience in core Java, Java FX, Java Swings, Java SE, JNI, JSON, Angular Java Script, Type Script, ASP, XML/XSLT Junit, SQL, stored procedures.
- Experience in working with tools like Enterprise Architect for UML, TFS, GIT, Clear case, Clear Quest, Caliber RM
- Good experience in using static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Proven skills of delivering quality deliverables in projects worked before.
- Proven skills of innovation/improvements in product features, process steps for operational efficiency.
- Strong windows debugging skills, with experience in using various debugging tools to analyze – performance, memory & threading issues.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of all phases of the SDLC.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Working experience in Agile/SAFe development methodologies (Preferred).
- Personal Characteristics
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
- Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently.
- Proactive and self-driven, possesses due sense of urgency.
- Ability to challenge status quo & bring in improvements.
- Ability to stay focused on the target in an ambiguous situation.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization and is a good team player.
- Shall be very good technically; possess systems mindset and good problem solving abilities.
- Eagerness to continuously develop self and team
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.philips.com.